Friday, October 30, 2009

Whaddup ?!



I am very very sorry guys for not updating this blog for the past two days. I have been very busy rehearsing for End Of Year Ceremony. It really is worth it rehearsing but it all turns bad when i got struck down by a terrible headache. And it is still very painful when i am typing this . Stupid headache causing me not to get my report book back . Argh ! FRUSTRATION! Well , i know i got to relax. What the _____ ?! This is the most painful headache i have ever had ! I felt like screaming one moment . I know i must control myself . But how when a really really painful headache struck you just like that ?! Its okay . I will carry on telling the events that happened on Wednesday , Thursday and not today cos i already did .


On Wednesday , inter-class games . Basket ball is the first event . Of course i was the first to volunteer ! Well , first game is the worst first game i ever have . My classmates set a very high expectation of the game results for this former basketball player ! What the ____ ?If that is waht they want , then it will be what i will be giving , I thought . And sure it is ! Despite the instant injuries i obtained during the first half of the game , I do manage to score one . At least . Although we played for eight long minutes , in the end , the game is tied . 2-2 . One score for each class . There is supposed to be a captain's ball game after recess . Since its raining , we  stayed in class.


On Thursday, class bonding which is so boring. I had such a bad mood on that day that i throw tantrums almost everywhere ! Well , nothing happened much actually . I got to go people . Chiao !




Signing off,
Hiroteka Hayashi

No comments:

Post a Comment