Monday, October 26, 2009

Whaddup ?!



Hey people . I am so sorry for not updating my blog last week . I was out of Singapore . So , please understand . Nothing happened much last week so , i am not gonna jot it down here . Is that ok ? Because i just dont want people to know about the family matters that happened . Please understand me people . If so , i will want to talk about it , not type on the keyboard of this laptop . Understood ? Yes , i know sometimes i am a little sensitive and if possible i want to keep everything to myself . Its not that i am arrogant . I am just too silent about my privacy ok ? So , lets talk about what happened today .


Today is one of the most boring day ever . Come to school , get ready to WALK all the way to Bukit Batok Nature Reserve . We walked longer than we spend the time there ! We walked almost 4 hours [ back and forth journey ] and spent only 30 mins on that stupid game ! What the ______ ? Its making me so frustrated because i not only did not eat breakfast , even dinner i have an empty stomach ! I almost vomited after i drank a cold drink ! So take this advice people , never ever skip your meals ! Eventhough no one cooked for you , buy something or search for it ! Never set me as the reason why you skipped meals ok ? If you do , dont tell me where you stay . If not , i will come searching for you !



Signing off,
Hirotake Hayashi

No comments:

Post a Comment