Monday, October 12, 2009

Whaddup ?!



Today is like so ... I dont know .... irritating maybe ? This morning , i am just revising my maths . But so many disruption ! Oh my gosh , I feel like slapping everyone in front of me already ! SO ANGRY !!!  Ok fine. .  Finally starting of geogeraphy paper . I just scribbled down whatever to me is the answer . Whatever . Dont care . Not my problem .  But finally , i finished answering all questions . Still got time , but i dont want to check my paper . Aww , what a good girl ! I started scribbling on those papers and i remembered that my mother needs money and i will have to give her after school , when i am on the way to tuition . I think about it . I dont mind giving my money all away , but i felt sad because why am i so luxuriant living with my cousins here but my family is suffering over there ? Why am i like so different ? How i wish i can feel how are they over there .  So , since i have got another extra paper  i scribbled down my emotions. But some i drew it . But when i asked Mr Kamal to sign the class diary , he seems to notice i looked down . So he asked , " Are you sick or are you crying ?" I just said no . I am just sick .I think he heard me sob . Well , actually i dont actually wanted to be noticed i am crying so i just keep my mouth shut . Its my problem . Let me handle it on my own . I dont want to anyone to get involved . Understand me . Please .





Signing off,


Hirotake Hayashi

No comments:

Post a Comment