Sunday, October 11, 2009

Whaddup ?!


Today, lets talk about money !Well , to me , money is like so irritating . I dont want money. But I need it . So complicated . Well , that is why if my family needs that money , i will just give it away . So what ? Peolpe ask me , " Dont you love that money ?! " I will just answer back , " Well , my family need it more than me . " They end up shaking their heads . What do you expect me to say ?



Some times people say i am resourceful . I will ask why and they say because i just give it away if people ask for it . I mean , " Hello ? You asked for it , of course i give you !" Money does not mean anything to me okay ? I use it to buy what i need and what i wanted okay ?!


So , is money that important ? Bear with life if you just wanna live.



Signing off ,

Hirotake Hayashi

No comments:

Post a Comment