Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Whaddup ?!



Hey people ! Today , i got my fringe straightened and i must admit , i do look a little like Nurul after straightening it . But , whatever ! Somebody asked me am i some teacher's pet (so sorry , but i wont regret not writing down the teacher's name)? Well , personally , i really want to be a teacher's pet because you got to know your teacher better and really , if you have a problem , no one to talk to , your teacher will be the best person to be with you and even be your best friend ! Being a teacher's pet doesn't mean that you are some kind of a nerd . Its just that you are much more compatible with your teacher .And that itself can make you more mature . This certain teacher have helped me in both my academic and non-academic topics . This teacher really have made me a better person that i am now . Still , i prefer to be a loner . But , what is wrong with stepping out from the dark corner ? I need some light in my life too . I have always wanted to be the shining star in the dark sky . I have always wanted to be different . I am a few steps away from forever . That means , it is never to late to keep changing who you are . Just change if you think you have to . And that is what i did . I changed . To be me . For the sake of me , i changed , being to explore this world and myself . ' Life is foryou to explore yourself and find who you really are .' That is a quote somebody passed to me . That is the inspiration for me to keep on moving . Look at me . I am already begining to shine ....


Signing off,
Hirotake Hayashi

No comments:

Post a Comment