Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Whaddup ?!



Today is like so damn boring ! Go to school , come back from school and then do nothing . Lucky got computer . Just go youtube , listen to music while updating blog . Today i felt different . I felt so frustrated but i dont know why . All the things i did wrongly will sure irritate me . Even when i am typing this i made so many errors . I dont seem to think straight . I cant even talk properly . Listening to music also i turn on full blast and it didnt seem to make this frustration go away as usual . But instead , it made me feel much more frustrated and more hyper maybe ? I dont know . I dont know what to do . I dont even know why am i behaving like this ! I need to cool down . I keep reminding myself that but whatever i do seemed to make me more frustrated ! I swear i have never feel some thing like this before . This is my very first time . Why am i like becoming so short tempered ? This is beginning to suck . Seriously , i felt like smashing this laptop of mine . I felt like smashing everything ! Now i know why favourite colour is black . Its a symbol of mystery . That suits perfectly . I dont even know my real identity . Is it maybe i like to bottle up my feelings all this while ? Is that making feel frustrated and angry all this while ?  I didnt even feel i am happy today . This is very very irritating . I got nothing more to say . Its just that i keep repeating this word , " FRUSTRATED !"
I got to remember , this life is only for now . Not later .



Signing off,
Hirotake Hayashi

No comments:

Post a Comment