Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Whaddup ?!



Haha . Today so funny . Well , to me . I still feel that frustration  i have yesterday . But , i think i have changed a little . After school , i went to hospital in jb to visit my great-grandmother who is in a critical condition . Well , i cried of course . But when going home , at the arrival platform in Singapore , i got held back . So , the police did a BS on me which stands for body search  as i wear my belt with a big metal buckle on it and my watch . What the f ? The police officer stare at me like hell . She thought i would be scared but when she saw no reaction in my face , she became paisey . When i walk off , iheard ," Macam samseng ." Which means , " Like gangster ." So what ? She think i scared ?  That will be a definite no-no ok ? Even my shoe they want to check . I took off my shoe and my socks - which is very optional just to prove them i got nothing . They seemed so blur when i walked off without feeling scared . Their faces makes me laugh sia . So sacarstic . Got to go now . Chiao peeps !





Signing off ,
 Hirotake Hayashi

No comments:

Post a Comment