Friday, October 16, 2009

Whaddup ?!



Today, art paper . What the heck ? The paper is 2 hours long and me , jasper and gao zhen finished it in less than 45 minutes ! So easy . Just draw , colour and wait for the next  1 hour and 15 minutes . Really , for the rest of the time i felt like some idiot just sitting there and doing nothing . I really should have add more details but , what more can i think of ? Plus , the teacher . Aw man . She really piss me off . I dont know why but she is damn irritating . She keeps walking around the class . Thats nothing but the thing is , she keep smiling to herself . She really give me the creeps . Everytime i saw that happening , i felt goosebumps . That was so creepy ok ? Yesterday , i lose quite a lot of that frustration i have these days . But , when i am forced to go to my neighbour's house yesterday , they make the frustration come back nd this time , the flame of anger is much more stronger . Whatever gets in my way ,  it will have the worst pounding from me . They really piss me off ! Shouting all night . As if they are deaf or something ? The whole family is shouting . The last time i heard them talk is when i am in my Primary 2 school days . Imagine how long that is ?! That is irritating enough to make me scream and slap their faces ok ? I cant just scold them smack in the face . But i have got to be patient too . I can do nothing . All i can do now is just bottle up my feelings and let myself take care of it . I really have to chill . Ice anybody ?




Signing off,
Hirotake Hayashi

No comments:

Post a Comment