Saturday, October 10, 2009

Whaddup !

Its my first entry , so bear with me . I just wanna say , i am so fed up with my life sometimes !
Imagine you are thirteen and your grandparents still call you up in school during classes. Only that and it can piss me off . Seriously , i try to bear with my life . But its people who can't bear with me . Its because I dont understand myself . Maybe thats why people dont understand me . Maybe it does make sense . When you try to gain life skills , it just needs your life to be paid with because its a life skill ! I have tried to be patient but i cant . Its just so difficult for me . Well that is to me . When you try to achieve for something , you probably can but you got to put everything you have now on the line . Its a battlefield . In a battlefield , you risk your life to gain victory . That is life . You cant expect life to be luxuriant all th time .


I keep reminding myself to keep who I am inside to myself . Maybe thats why i bottle up my emotions . You cannot understand peole if you dont inderstand yourself . But you can understand how people feel . Imagine living in a house , all the things not belonging to you . But the things that belonged to you is only what you treasure most . But still , you got to give it away to the owner of the house if they asked for it . They dont care on whether you can still get it back or not . What they know is what they want , they get it . Its frustrating living a life like that .

Maybe thats all i wanna talk about today. Remember , tough times does not last long . Only tough people do . I am realising that i am starting to show who i am inside already . . .


Signing off
Arnisa
@
Hirotake Hayashi
@
Nazuma Himahara
Chiao peeps !

No comments:

Post a Comment