Sunday, November 1, 2009

Whaddup ?!



Hey people , I am back . Yeah , just to note you guys that i will not be updating this blog on weekends so often okay ? And from the date 09/11/09 onwards i will not be updating this blog until i came back to Singapore for the start of a new year okay ? Well , lets just carry on . I just want to thank all the EOY Ceremony crew for all their support when I am down with a headache - a terrible one . And that includes both of Principal and Vice - Principal . To Lynette , thank you so much for your will to replace me . No , i am not fully recovered from that terrible headache . It still hurts . And that pain is coming from the front , back and sides of my head . No , i did not tell any of my family members about it . I dont want to be a burden . Yes , i have to take care of my health . Like i said before , i am just too silent about my personal things okay ? Let me tell what actually happened on Friday , 30 of October .

I woke up early morning with a heavy head . Well, its pretty normal for me to have it . But that headcahe seemed to last the whole day . For the Sec Ones ceremony , i felt nothing but the minor aches in my head . It seems to turn bad when its time for the Sec Twos ceremony . I felt more dizzy . That was why when i was trying to climb up the bench i fell . And when i am up on the bench , i almost lose balance but lucky for me , no one noticed it . The ache turns worst when i went up to the forth storey of the school in search of my classmates together with Mr Faizal . When he told me to bring up the science books up together , i almost fainted . But i eventually obeyed and forced myself to put a strong front . Everything seemed to be much more worst when i went back down to reunite with all the EOY Ceremony crew . I swear my head felt like exploding . That was when i eventually backed out and have Lynette to replace me . One of the worst days . One of the worst experience . One of the most painful headaches ---




Signing off,
Hirotake Hayashi

No comments:

Post a Comment