Saturday, November 7, 2009

Whaddup ?!



Hye[its pronunced as hi.Note this !] people . I know you guys missed me . Joking . I am so darn tired . My days at Peer Leader Training is more like a military camp to me . On first day , i fainted . Its because of the headache i am suffering and due to heat exhaustion . I missed so many activities . I fainted when we were doing push-ups . Its the 45th and i slumped down falling flat on my face . When my head come into contact with the ground , only god knows how it feels . The next thing i know , i was in the sick bay surrounded with mentors and teachers .


Second day , amazing race and record breaking feat . Amazing race is so tiring ! From Kranji countryside to Raffles Place . Urgh . Lunch time , we had burgers ! It was generous of Ms Sangeetha to buy us one SET of meal EACH. Wow ! And my energy boost up even more when we saw Christopher Lee ! OMG ! So xuai ! Fann Wong kepo sia . Never mind la .. Record breaking feat . So fun ! We are to sit in a formation with ballons above our heads - in the rain ! Its more like a squating thing . My knees are buckled man. But it pays off when we heard that we actually broke the current record ! Yeah ! Fajarians rock ! Especially me ! Yeah ! Three cheers and three cheers and three cheers for Fajarian Leaders ! Hip hip , hooray ! Hip hip , hooray ! Hip hip , hooray ! Yeah ! Rock on !


Third and last day . We went trekking from Bukit Timah back to school. Wow its really tiring with our heavy bags on our backs ! We walked and walked and came to a pause when there is a casualty play . Syakir became our casualty . Man , he was damned heavy when we carried him using baka poles and canvas . We keep stopping and changing people . Well only a person changed , me . Then , Jeremy followed by Sie Thung and finally Yan Xin . Woah .. Cannot tahan liao . I swear all throughout the three days there , i got the same stupid headache . Stupid sia . I kept it a silent issue all along . Shh ....


Signing off ,
Hirotake Hayashi

No comments:

Post a Comment