Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Whaddup ?!



Hey people. Hayashi is back in action. Today , I am lacking of sleep . Why ? Mr Kamal and Nurul . That is why . I was about to sleep around 10 pm when the phone rang . Oh man . Well , i am a short-tempered person and i sure get frustrated immediately . Who would want to be disturbed when there are sleeping in a such cool night when outside is raining ? The first disturbance was Nurul . Aww , poor Nurul have to do the script by herself and bla bla bla . Since i have such a headache i cant bear to throw tantrums . I just have a long talk to her and dot dot dot . Well , i cant really remember what i told her because i was semi - concious that time. Then , 1 o'clock in the morning . That stupid phone rang again ! But this time , i am more fortunate It is a text message . I was like " Wow ! Who the hell now trying to interrupt my sleep?!" I know , i am so over the text message . Here me people , for the first time i lay my head down on the pillow , i can fall asleep very easily . But the second time , espescially if not more than 4 hours after i have fzllen asleep , i will spend another hour just to make myself go to sleep again . Understood people ? Wow , i do have a unique personality ! Okay ,enough . Stop babbling about yourself . Hey , this is your own blog . You are supposed to babble about yourself .


Hey , i forgotten that i wanted apologise that i did not upload any post yesterday . Okay , lets continue . For the next three days , i will not be updating this blog as i will be going out for a 3 days and 2 night camp . Boo hoo hoo . No music ! 3 days without Scorpions ! I am gonna die ! Scorpions , i am gonna miss you ! Enough ! Be strong ! But , the sad thing is my father is going away to Australia today and he doesn't have got the chance to look at my results - again ! SO dissapointed ! And plus , i will not be able to go for my class outing ! All because of the stuid gap between 12 and 10 of November . Wow ! This November is indeed a busy month . My birthday , Mrs Hanna's birthday , aesthetics and mega camp , my results , holiday and most of all i am so looking forward to playing basketball ! Yeah ! Okay people , i got to go ! Chiaos !



Signing off ,
Hirotake Hayashi

No comments:

Post a Comment