Sunday, February 20, 2011

Whaddup ?!

Hey peeps. It's me once more. Yeah. Exam fever is back once more. For once, I never felt this much of pressure. Why? Because those damned SYF is in 2 months! Well, we realy can't do much. But what I know is we seriously need to buck up.

 I have something to share. This days I felt empty. And by empty, I meant very empty.I don't know why.


Recently, I accidentally my friend's notes. I know she write beautiful things. And I decided to read more. But what I read, it actually sets me to tears. I never knew she appreciated me so much. How she would rather help me. She wrote about me saving her. Thinking of it now makes me wanna cry. I don't know why. The way she wrote about love, life and all, she really moved me. She makes me realize how important I am, to her.

Because of her, I felt that I am finally somebody. All this while, I thought I was a nobody. Now, I'm going to make her feel that she's a somebody to me. I'm going to make her feel that she's no more a nobody to any body. To those out there, you just got to realize. You are as important as a king to the kingdom. Without you, nobody is somebody. I know that you completed somebody.




Signing off,
Hirotake Hayashi

No comments:

Post a Comment