Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Whaddup ?!

Know what? I am still so impressed with him. It's almost three years now.

The first time he came in, he came in smiling. When he came to work, he came smiling. When he's going home, he went home smiling.

He smiles when he helps me. He smiles when I'd blown my top. He smiles even though I scolded him.

People can't resist it but to smile every time he does to others. He tried his best to make me smile when I am not.   He tried some more when I am already am smiling. When asked why, he said, "You're not smiling sincerely."

Impressive. That was my first thought.

But then, I am just so curios. He is just so worried about others. But sometimes I wonder, how about him?

He troubled himself so much just to help me.

I never knew how to repay him.

Even yesterday(15 February) when I was so fed up and had been so rude to him, he simply laughed.

He left me wondering. Why?

Why had he laughed?

Why does he find it so funny?

Why had he considered it as an entertainment for himself?

Why? And why exactly he left me wondering alone?

He loves games. Especially mind games. I don't understand. He will just leave you there all so puzzled. Wondering all alone.

But the thing that he does that never fails to move and touch others' hearts is when he smiles.

His smile just seems to melt and warm others' hearts.

His smile lits up the world in others. Even though his smile is just a candlelight lit, it still counts. It's people like him who make people's day. People like him contributes to others' life. People like him fulfills one's dream. People like him fulfills one's need.



Signing off,

Hirotake Hayashi

No comments:

Post a Comment