Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Whaddup ?!


Yeah !! What ?? Arghh !!! I cant think straight man! Well , if there is any woman reading this , it will be :
" I cant think straight woman ! " Arghh !!! What in the world am i doing ??!!Why cant I think straight ??!! What is wrong exactly ?? First , i think its because of my sinking friendSHIPS . Well , I quarelled with a friend of mine .. Sorry , its not my primary school friend .. She is someone i know in Malaysia who migrated to Singapore .. My mistake !!

Second I think its because of the stupid Mei Na or however she spelled her name . I don't really care actually .. And all those school works .. Argh !!!


Poor Gio .. Broken - hearted Gio .. He had the courage to actually face that girl to ask what is the reason why she don't like making guy friends who is older than her . She kept quite all the while !! Gio finally gave up and went off broken - hearted . Tsk tsk tsk ..Well , when i left him , he looked rather sad but changed all of a sudden i don't know why for he suddenly actually critic that girl !! Urgh .. so scary .. Oh my god .. I can feel my hair standing when he actually critics her together with the sudden change of his emotions .


So , as the "good chairman" I am (whatever !:D), I suggested him to talk out his problems to either a teacher or and adult .. I suggested Mr Kamal for he helped me alot though only one or two of his advices worked(sorry Mr Kamal !!) .. Haha .. I still remembered , I am so fed-up that i sent the text with my frustration inside to him !! Haha .. but .. I am still wondering .. will my friend (or enemy) actually forgive me for what i have done to her ? I won't go on details on how i really reacted to the situation when she emberrased me in public unless , people begged for it .. Haixx .. But , I c=still cannot believe that i sent to the wrong recipient !! So paisey !!


Chiaos.. Got to end here ..

Signing off,
Hayashi

No comments:

Post a Comment