Saturday, January 2, 2010

Whaddup ?!


Hey people , I'm back ! Goodbye 2009 and Hello 2010 ! I am so very sorry about not updating this blog but its okay ! People know I went to Malaysia everytime holiday season is on the run . Well , just a summary on how is my holidays .. Is it fine ?


Well , it started off quite harsh when i have to adapt myself again in Malaysia . I have to get used to doing chores all over again . Taking out the garbage , sweeping , buying groceries go to the shops and buy this and that and bla bla bla . Plus , I too have to adapt the situation being average . Here in Singapore , I have all the luxury like money , laptop and bla bla bla but far far in Malaysia I have only just enough money and sometimes because of money my family starved . I dont have laptops in malaysia that is why i had not got the chance to update my blog .


Seriously , I felt better in Malaysia for my days there were never dull .At least , I have always things to do. Taking care of my neighbour's child , doing chores and most of all , playing the guitar . Flying kites , cycling ,playing ps2 , watching tv and so on never seemed to make me not think of any other things to do .


Some times , i felt like leading a double life . A Malaysian and a Singaporean life . I can go on for days talking about my holidays in Malaysia but when you ask me about my life in Singapore , words that will come out of my mouth are like , "nothing much" and "boring". Two lives , one girl . Simply the second version of Hannah Montana's daily episode only the thing is this is a reality . A life story . A real life story of mine. All rights reserved . =D


Signing off,
Hayashi

No comments:

Post a Comment