Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Whaddup ?!


Hey people ! Its me ! Durhs , who else would know the password to my blog right ? I got some questions from people why do I named my blog My Life Stories . I think the answer is pretty clear . This is a blog . Which to me is the digital version of a personal diary .

The main reason is that every post sent in by the writer is an experience based on tthe true events that happened in that writer's life. Basically , it is just a compilation of happenings . Some people sensed that melancholy feeling if they read about sad happenings . These happenings were the events in part of a life story .


This blog is about a life story of mine . Now , I shall begin . It is the third day of the beginning of the year . Life here is so damned bored . The only thing i do after school is going to my religious class . And i went back home do some homework . And done . Recently , I have been watching a drama entitled 'Suraya'. It is about a little girl from the royal family of the 'Bentara' blood who want to seek revenge upon her parent's death . With the help of her male friends , Azman(Remy Ishak),Anuar (Tony Eusoff),Steve(Zain Saidi), Megat(Fizo Omar),she succeed in catching the mastermind . She got her rights in Laksamana Holdings , which is the family's company . Suraya , played by Zizie Ezette , made the decision to take Pak Salleh(if I am not wrong) and family as her guardians and Azman , Pak Salleh's son ,as her step-brother .With all the help and support she has , she found the answer she was finding and the culprits . This is one of the examples of a life story.

I got to end here .Chiaos.


Signing off,
Hayashi

No comments:

Post a Comment