Monday, February 8, 2010

Whaddup ?!

Hey people !!!
I am back !! Woah .. My back is aching this few days because of something . What rhe hell ? It hurrts !!!! But its okay .. I am fine !!! Hey !! Guess what !!!
I also dont know what .. Haha .. So damned bored .. Maybe I am gonna tell another story ?? Nope .. maybe next time because .. I want to watch the hottest drama in Malaysia in 2009 !! Actually , i watched it for already three times .. But .. I dont care !! I maybe "pausing" Hana Kimi for awhile .. I will wacth that show until i got bored out of it .. Haixx .. So less things to do since i came back from my holidays eventhough its already the fifth week .. Hold on .. Or is it the Sixth ? Yeah its the sixth .. Well , you can see how bored i am right ??
Because of this .. I want to watch that show .. Bye!!
bye !!!
Bye !!
Bye !!
Bye !!
Okay .. last one

BYE !!!


Hahas ..

Signing off,
Hayashi

No comments:

Post a Comment