Friday, February 19, 2010

Whaddup ?!


Hey peeps .. I know you guys missed me .. Haha .. Just kidding guys .. Hey , I have got another story guys . Sit back . By  the way , i know you guys hate "Once upon a time .." kind of stories . That is why i gave you guys REAL LIFE STORIES . Some are mine but some are not . So sit back guys ..

H , the girl i told you guys about her story before and i am going to tell another story now . H , came upon another incident . A problem , I would want to call it . She came back from a hospital and decided to go to the shops to shop for her stationeries . 5 minutes walking and she met her royal-blooded friend whom migrated to Singapore from Malaysia a year ago . She was forced to join her friend's stroll around together with the rest of her sidekicks. She was hesitant , but had to . A few minutes walking , H accidentally stepped on her friend's shoelace that made her friend fell . Her friend felt embarrased , I guess, and went spewing vulgarities out of her mouth. Frustrated , H gave a tight slap on her face . Walked off and say nothing .

For days , her friend texted her with vulgarities . The following week , H met her again and this time , she is the one who got slapped . Instead of taking revenge , she thanked her and walked off . Her friend was startled at her reaction. H's teacher had helped out by giving advices but  only few worked . More vulgarities came flooding in her inbox . She wont reply .

One day , her friend called . The most awing thing for she had never called . She said , " I want you to apologise to me . I am much more crucial than you are . I am royal - blooded , but you . Just ordinary people . If you want to meet , fine , but i am bringing my backups.I am migrating back to Malaysia on Sunday ." What a loser , H thought .She had apologised when her friend was spewing vulgarities . Fine , then I will finish it with a fight .



Haha sorry guys . Its too long ..
Wait for PART TWO !!


Signing off ,
Hayashi

No comments:

Post a Comment